The Boson NetSim Network Simulator for CCNA is the most powerful and versatile Cisco network simulation software available for IT professionals seeking CCNA certification. NetSim's Virtual Packet Technology sets it apart because it actually simulates the functions of a real network - a real network that you can design yourself.
The NetSim Network Simulator for CCNA product contains CCNA-specific lab exercises that cover the skill set you will need to prepare for your CCNA exam. But NetSim's value doesn't end there. You can design your own network with up to 200 devices. Currently, over 40 different Cisco router models are supported, with more being added all the time. Two Catalyst switch models are available as well.
If you are planning to go for your CCNP, then you should consider the Boson NetSim for CCNP, which includes all the CCNA-level labs plus CCNP-level labs and CCNP-level functionality. See our Network Simulator page for a feature comparison.
- Hands-on experience without the hardware
- A Network Designer that supports 44 different router and switch types
- Up to 200 devices per network
- Virtual Packet Technology: software-created packets that are routed and switched through the simulated network
- Ability to populate the WAN slots with a broad range of Network Modules
- A telnet interface that allows you to configure the devices using your favorite telnet program
- Functionality of a full rack of equipment on your laptop
- Automatic lab-grading capability
- Ability to load and save your network configurations
- Ability to paste real router configs into the devices
- Ability to configure your own ISDN and Frame Relay switch mappings
- Benefit of connecting your devices over simulated WANs without expensive ISP gear
- Support for IPv6 addressing.
Boson NetSim for CCNA - impressive, smart, powerful and professional network simulation software available for IT professionals seeking CCNA certification.